The enterprise VALENI BOUTIQUE HOTEL based in THESSALY region, has joined the Action “Strengthening SME Tourism for modernizing and improving the quality of their services” with a total budget of 110 million €.
The Action aims at supporting very small, small and medium sized tourism enterprises, in order to enhance their competitiveness in the Greek and international tourism market.
The investment’s total budget is 106.951,30 € out of which 42.780,52 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union - European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments on the following categories:
- Buildings, other facilities and surrounding area
- Machinery and equipment
- installations and environmental protection equipment along with energy and water saving equipment
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcing an extrovert business profile
- Market expenditure by adopting new products and services
- Creating better quality products and services
- Increasing productivity and improvement of operational procedures
- Reinforcing entrepreneurship
- Creating / maintaining job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.